Thursday, June 2, 2011

Patio



Photos Belong to the EverDay diary

While back home visiting my parents I enjoyed countless hours outside, especially relaxing with the boys.  The main complaint I have with apartment living is the lack of outdoor space, especially outdoor space that belongs to you, to do with what you want.  When G and I were looking to move a year and a half ago one of my criteron was that I wanted a balcony; but besides planting flowers last year it has gone mainly unused.  This week I decided to change all this and created a mini-makeover for our patio, complete with new flowers and chairs.  Since then G and I (and the boys) have spent a small portion of our evening sitting outside together, talking, and enjoying the fresh air.  The patio doesn't compare to having my own yard but it does help.

No comments:

Post a Comment