Monday, March 7, 2011

Rain, Rain go away

Photo Courtesy of Shoes.com.

Photo Courtesy of Nordstrom.

Photo Courtesy of Burberry.

Photo Courtesy of Kate Spade.

Yesterday it rained and rained.  Besides making for a gloomy day it also reminded me how ill-prepared I am to deal with the precipitation.  Now I'm on the lookout for the perfect wet weather accessories so that I don't become a drowned mess the next time the rain bears down.  What are your must-have accessories for dealing with rain?

3 comments:

  1. ME TOO! I went out in the rain and didn't have boots... didn't have an umbrella! What a dork I was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the worst to be soaked to the bone. I always forget about purchasing rain gear until it is unfortunately too late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such an absolute lover of my Hunter wellies, and your other choices are perfect. If it must rain, and be gross out, the least you can do is have fabulous accessories :)

    ReplyDelete