Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Token of affection



Photos belong to the EverDay diary.

Hey everyone.... how was your Valentine's day?

Typically G and I don't go all out, we prefer to give small gifts throughout the year rather than on one day.  But this year the day meant a lot more to us since G leaves on Friday for another 6 week work trip, with no communication.  We had a lovely dinner over the weekend and yesterday we exchanged small gifts to show that we appreciate and love the other person.  I made G a photo book from Pinhole Press; he can take the book on his trip and if he starts to miss the boys and I he can leaf through the book.  Although I filled the book with photos from our three years together thus far I probably should have filled the book with pictures that wouldn't make him miss home, like below.

No comments:

Post a Comment